New Spaces

Not only are we extremely close to opening our new space in
the Exchange District... we have moved our blog.

All the content from this blog has been moved to our new
address on the web. We will leave this blog up as a byway
to ...


See you there!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Autumn....

...is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.

~ Albert Camus

 

There is something about the gentle days of fall, when the weather is warm and the breeze is mild.  Watching a leaf caught in an air current, sway and whirl as it makes its descent, makes me want to wrap myself in something cozy and lay in a hammock.  Feel the sun on my face. Take in the sweet incense of the demise of summer.  There is something nostalgic in it.  And... as much as I loathe winter, I wouldn't swap these dog days of fall for anything.

I don't have a hammock, but I do have something cozy.  A Pleece Throw from Design House Stockholm.

No comments:

Post a Comment