New Spaces

Not only are we extremely close to opening our new space in
the Exchange District... we have moved our blog.

All the content from this blog has been moved to our new
address on the web. We will leave this blog up as a byway
to ...


See you there!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Mmmm, Noodles.

There's a delicious little corner in the Exchange which is home to a restaurant called The Line Up.  They serve a number of different yummy things, but my favourite is Noodles by the Box.  Scrumptious stir fry with a variety of tempting selections to choose from, it is all prepped fresh when ordered and served up in a sweet little takeout box.  I can't say for sure if it will make the noodles taste any better, but if you 'eat with your eyes' chances are good that the Canadian designed and manufactured Ramen Noodle Bowl will enhance the experience!

If you're going to be in the neighbourhood I'd recommend coming with an appetite and giving The Line Up a try.  I'm not playing favourites, as there are many great places to nosh in the area, I'm just sharing them as I discover them!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment